XIO: fatal IO error 0 (Unknown error) on X server ":0.0"????

Hi, everybody

Thank those people for answering my previous question about jdk-common and
jdk-static. With these helps, i get jdk worked well. Cheer!!

This time, my question is does somebody see following error messages on X
windows. What do they mean and How to get rid of them??

The situation under that i got these errors is as following:
try to run an application that need tk, tcl, tclx, python,
the GUI shows up fine but when click on icon,
i get these errors. I just installed Debian-1.2, and X-win and netscape work
fine.

XIO:  fatal IO error 0 (Unknown error) on X server ":0.0"
        after 360 requests (359 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
XIO:  fatal IO error 0 (Unknown error) on X server ":0.0"
        after 67 requests (65 known processed) with 7 events remaining.
XIO:  fatal IO error 0 (Unknown error) on X server ":0.0"
        after 359 requests (297 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
XIO:  fatal IO error 0 (Unknown error) on X server ":0.0"
        after 396 requests (395 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

Thanks in advances