dpkg-split

I downloaded Perl.deb package from internet in order to
install on my machine at home. The size of this package is more than 2M.
In the FAQ of Debian said , there is a program called dpkg-split in
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/tools directory. Run this program in DOS and
it will split the file into smaller size fitting on 1.44 floppy disk.
I could not find this progran in tools directory.
Anybody knows where I can find this dpkg-split program.
Thanks for your help.

Thanh Ngo