note for mirrorors...

The following suggests that rex-fixed contains a complete mirror of rex
with the updates and that's not true since the source makes reference back
to the rex tree. ie. if you want to mirror you need rex / rex-fixed /
rex-updates .... the disks tree makes reference to the updates branch

250-Debian-1.2.x contains a copy of the Debian-1.2 tree with the updates
250-from Debian-1.2-updates applied.  The minor number is changed whenever
250-new updates are added.  The tree may also be accessed as
250-Debian-1.2-fixed.

	I took this to me a true copy and not just links.