Olvwm and Matrox (was: No Subject)

The olvwm package in unstable seems to need libc5 (>=5.4.17). There should be
libc5 version 5.4.17 in the base section of unstable. If not, then you
probably should check some other mirror site.

I'm using the SVGA X server with 4 MB Matrox Millennium board all the time. It
works quite nice. I'm mainly running it in 24 bit mode, 1280x1024 resolution.
The config file was created with the XF86Setup that comes with the
xserver-vga16 package. XF86Setup needs the 4 bit server in the xserver-vga16
package even if you don't plan to use it later.

Netscape gets some of the colors wrong when it's not running on the localhost
but otherwise the server works fine. The latest news about Matrox and XFree86
can be found from http://www.bf.rmit.edu.au/~ajv/xf86-matrox.html

Mike wrote:
[cut]
> I'm having trouble installing olvwm, I have installed libc5-dev ( 5.14-17), but needs libc5 ( 5.14-17), but I can only find libc5( 5.14-13).
>
> I have installed the x server for svga, I have a Matrox millennium graphics card, has any one had experience using with the Matrox Millennium card ?
[cut]

// Heikki