Inexpensive color printer experience

	I would like to hear about peoples experinece with inexpensive color
	printers used from debian. I am considering buying one for my system.
	It will see fairly light duty, since I have an HP LJ 5m as my main
	printer suplemented by some heavy duty dot matrix machines.

	I was going to get a Postscript machine (HP probably) but I found out
	that the cheapest Postscript machine they have is the 1600CM, which
	runs around $2000 street price. That's more than I want to pay for
	this.

	So please tell me about your experiences (good and bad)and howyou use
	them (ghostcsript ).

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955