Dselect suggestions: mailing list created

Hello all.

As much as I think that the many suggestions about dselect are beneficial,
I'd like to see the debian-user list return to general usage hints, etc.
As such, I've created a mailing list for dselect suggestions:

dselect@templinux.bucknell.edu

To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to:

owner-dselect@templinux.bucknell.edu

Please keep in mind that it is a manually-edited list until I can select
and implement list processor software, so subscriptions may take a little
time.  The list will process mail to it at 30-minute intervals.

If any one else wishes to provide this service (in a more standard fashion
or at a more standard address), I would be happy to offer any assistance
and transition aliases as long as necessary.

Hopefully, people will use this opportunity to help minimize traffic on
debian-user, as it's been rather busy lately (sometimes 2-4 hour delay to
process mail, I believe).

Thanks for your support.

  --Pete