Xnest problem

Does anyone know how Xnest gets its font path defined?  The
manpage doesn't say, but it does say that if it isn't right it
won't work.  It somehow maps its own font path to the real
server's but I don't kow how that happens.  I think if I can tell
it to use the font path in /etc/X11/XF86Config it'll work, but I
don't know how to feed Xnest a font path.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Richard G. Roberto
richr@bear.com