HTML in messages to the list

//grouch mode (sort of) on

Lately, I've noticed a (small) number of messages on this list that are
using html formatting (see below).  This format looks pretty ugly with
mail readers that don't display html documents.  Helpful hint:  don't use
html formatting in your email messages.

//grouch mode (sort of) off

                             Thanks!
                                       Nick

Appended example of offending html email post follows my .signature

Nick Busigin     <Sent from my Debian/GNU Linux Machine>    nick@xwing.org

To obtain my pgp public key, email me with the subject: "get pgp-key"