Are you waiting for Bruce to do something?

If you are waiting to get on the developers mailing list or to get a
login on the master system, please send me a reminder and prepare to
wait a few more days. I've been awfuly busy with the flood in my home
and other matters. I've offloaded my boot disk tasks on other
programmers, so those should proceed in my absence. I'll be at USELINUX
all day Thursday and Friday.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
--