Re: Where is fdos?

    Johann> I have trouble in finding fdos.  I want to instal dosemu
    Johann> and fdos is recommend.  In more than one mirror site's
    Johann> ls-lr-file there is a reference to fdos in the
    Johann> rex/binary-386/misc directory, but there is no such file.
                      ^^^
Try putting an 'i' before the 386

    Johann> Can somebody help, please?

Try looking in bo/binary-i386/misc as well.  However, I've tried
getting fdos to work and it is still fairly unstable.  You'll get much
better results if you have DOSEMU boot itself up from a regular msdog
boot diskette.

Also, be careful when giving DOSEMU access to partitions on your hard
disk.

--
Nathan L. Cutler
Linux Enthusiast