Maintaining multiple Debian boxes

Hello all,

	I have now reached a count of 56 for the number of Debian
boxes under my control and keeping them in sync (with rdist and lots
of hacking) is beginning to get out of hand.

	Is anyone out there in a similar situation and cares to share
some views/opinions and hints or perhaps put together a group to add
suggestion to the main Debian developers for supporting installations
with lots and lots of boxes?

	Ciao,

	Arrigo

--
Arrigo Triulzi <arrigo@ic.ac.uk>, http://www.ma.ic.ac.uk/~agbt
Mathematics Dept. Imperial College of Science & Technology - London - UK