PPP: won't disconnect.

The system log, "messages", can fill up to 3 to 5 megabytes in a
session.  Yet when I delete it, the space does not show up, at least
not consistently, when I issue a "df".

Any suggestions?

Alan Davis

--
 Alan Eugene Davis    Marianas High School      15o 8.8'N       GMT+10
 adavis@saipan.com    AAA 196 Box 10,001        145o 42.5'E

"An inviscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need
for one nonexistent."            ------ Lord Raleigh