Re: X11R6 package in Debian 1.2 bugs (?)

On Sun, 5 Jan 1997, Don Morton wrote:

> /usr/bin/tcsh was indeed in my /etc/shells, but no luck.  After reading
> the previous post, just for the heck of it, I entered /bin/tcsh in
> /etc/shells, and now it works.  Note that /bin/tcsh is a symbolic link
> to /usr/bin/tcsh.

Which is in your passwd entry.. /bin/tcsh or /usr/bin/tcsh????

   |    This is OFFICIAL WRITTEN notification that I want to be REMOVED    |
   |    from ALL commercial mailing lists.  EVERY message sent from this   |
   |  account has had this request posted. ALL UNSOLICITED ADVERTISEMENTS  |
   |      SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT ARE IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL (U.S.) LAW.     |
   | Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Cyclades Corporation. |