Warning on non-existant virtual console

Hello all.

I now run both of my Linux boxes in runlevel 4 by default, so that I don't
use up excess getty's on the virtual consoles (runlevel 4 only provides
one console).  I just took a look at Alt-F2 and saw this message:

Warning: dev (04:c2) tty->count(1) != #fd's(2) in do_tty_hangup

There's no login prompt there, which is correct.  I don't think I have
reason to worry about this, but perhaps it indicates a problem somewhere.

  --Pete