- install MBR on /dev/hda
- how do I uninstall it so I can load DOS again?
- how do I allow DOS to be booted from a LILO prompt?
- can only search for package names, not sections.
- suggestion: allow search for sections
- vicious circle
- libc5-dev, libnet, libc5
- recommends all be installed, so I hit return
- but I don't get back to package selection, I am given
given the conflict resolution info
- I hit space, then return. same cycle over and over
- so I remove libc5-dev and hit Q
- kinda slow: any way for it to omit all of the
"Skipping deselected package " cmds?
terrence brannon firstname.lastname@example.org telephones: home: 818-844-6401
360 S. Euclid Ave #124, Pasadena, CA 91101 /o)\ fax: 213-740-5687
http://rana.usc.edu:8376/~brannon \(o/ that's right, 56*8*7
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com