XWD printing

  In order to get the correct colormap on my remote X11 windows, I have to
run in 16bpp in Linux. I need to print these Xwindows to a printer (in
postscript format). The general method for doing this is to use xwd or
xwpick to dump the screen to a file. However, I have been unable to find a
utility that will do this in 16bpp mode! Does one exist? I have tried
xwpick and xwd->xwd2ps.

Thanks!
SJG