DNS... :(

My DNS was working, except for a few weild error messages, so I set out to
make new configurations for my DNS, by the way the DNS-HOWTO tells you to.
After I did that, my DNS stopped working at all.  And of course I don't
have backups.  :(

For now, I've switched my network over to /etc/hosts, and use my ISP's DNS
server.  I wish to get my DNS back up and running asap.
Could someone (privately) send me EVERYTHING in /var/named  so that I can
take a look at a working config, and see what I did wrong?

TIA!

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
       mailto:servo@jax-inter.net http://www.jax-inter.net/users/servo