Unidentified subject!

     hello all...

                I should have been more specific when I spoke of the
     strangeness I saw in the drivers selection menu.

        I saw this in the "net" selection for ethernet device drivers. This
     was not serious because I could recognize my ethernet card by the
     description - BUT the "3c509" was not mapped correctly to the
     description of the card. _in_fact_ I didn't see it at all until I
     moved my section bar down to the next entry (which is not the 3c509
     anymore).

     Well - that's what i see anyway ...

       anybody else see this behavior ???