Re: PGP

Shalom

Once, in the dark ages of 1996. Daniel Stringfield wrote about PGP :
> >From what I understand, PGP 'international' is not supposed to be used in
> the US, and the US version is not supposed to be use outside of the US.
> Is this right?  Which one should I be using?

Hmmm, as far as I know is the Us version only for US-Citizes in the US and
the -i for all outside.
What to do for a non-US-citizen in the states like me ?

So the stupid law forbids pgp at all ??

donnow, correct me if I am wrong
--
Alexander N. Benner; alex@aleph.umsl.edu; Nikodemus@irc ( #IXThYS & #Jesus! )

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Messiah: for it is the power of God
unto salvation to every one that beliveth; _to the Jew first_ and also to the
Gentiles. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to
faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.       ROMANS 1:16-17