two things

anyone have some words of wisdom? 1) When I do a reboot or shutdown, my system
will hang. This hangup is intermittant. I've installed the "buzz" release,
would upgrading to "rex" solve this?  2) I'm now seeing messages off of this
list showing a "M" in the left side of the menu. Going into the message is ok,
however, when I select the next message, I'm bounced into the main menu rather
than going onto the next message. Is this a side effect of PGP?
--
-= Sent by Debian Linux =-
Thomas Kocourek  KD4CIK