Re: pdf files

Hi,

The heavy duty solution is Adobe's Acrobat Reader. take it from
www.adobe.com

The free solution is xpdf, comes as a debian package already, or
as of recently - Aladdin's gs (ghostscript 4.03) comes also packaged for
your debian installation (you are using one, don't you ;-)

> This isn't debian specific, but what does it take to read/print pdf files
> in linux?
> Thanks
> -lars

regards,
  Stoyan

--
Stoyan Kenderov                        /         phone: +49 721 9652 220
NTG Netzwerk und Telematic GmbH      \/          fax:   +49 721 9652 210