Re: Leafmode - newsreaders / mailer suggestions.

Hi Gulbrandsen, You wrote:
 Gulbrandsen>
 Gulbrandsen> Andrew Martin Adrian Cater
 Gulbrandsen> <amacater@galactic.demon.co.uk> > Someone elsewhere
 Gulbrandsen> suggested leafmode as the ideal solution for a small >
 Gulbrandsen> site would be helpful here - is there a .deb package ??
 Gulbrandsen>
 Gulbrandsen> I don't think so. If there is, I would very much like to
 Gulbrandsen> know.
I thought about pkging it, but after using it for about a month, i
decided not to. It looks very unstable.

thks
borik

--