DNS and its Proper configuration

I seem to have a improper configuration in my DNS, because I get a debug
message (logged to /var/log/debug) from named that says:

Dec  8 15:42:47 dst named[143]: sysquery: findns error (2) on dsnc.net?

It only does this when I send mail to say "servo@dsnc.net".  There is a MX
host setup for dsnc.net, and it does send it to the correct machine
(dst.dsnc.net to be exact).  Everything WORKS, but it gives me this error
message.  Can some one tell me what exactly this MEANS?

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
       mailto:servo@jax-inter.net http://www.jax-inter.net/users/servo