NTFS Filesystems

Can Linux read NTFS filesystems?  I looked at the partitions using fdisk
and it read the NTFS filesystem as OS/2 HPFS, but when I tried to mount
it calling it HPFS it didn't work.  Is there any way to do this?

Thanks

Robert Platt

McGill University -- Montreal Children's Hospital
Research Institute

"For every complex and difficult problem there is always a
simple and easy solution... and it's wrong"
                                                      --  H.L. Mencken

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.