Problems with some packages

Hi everybody.

I've recently encountered two problems while using dselect :
- gs-aladdin keeps downgrading after upgrading (in this case, it
  upgrades to 4.03-7 and almost imediately reverts to 4.03-6).
- In the last batch of twenty or so packages I upgraded, one changed the
  files I had in /etc/init.d without asking. I've no idea which package
  did that, but I'm sure I never agreed to anything asking me that. The
  most obvious results were my personal keymap not being loaded at boot
  time, and the time reverting to GMT (both thing were done in
  /etc/init.d/boot).

					Mat