Re: newsfeeds help!

On Fri, 6 Dec 1996, Ricardo Kleemann wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out if I'm really feeding the site... where else can

Best way to test this is to post to misc.test

Within 5 minutes you should start receiving email from other news sites
confirming the posting with the path header in the message.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael@memra.com