utmp still confused with new base-files 1.2.0-3

Hello,

	X still confuses w: the entry for :0 appears with finger but
not with w. Even after a reboot - could it have something to do with
the contents of /etc/X11/Xresources:

XTerm*utmpInhibit: false

	This is the only "novelty" introduced into the file by the
switch to 3.2-1.

	Incidentally, the xmodmaps are messed up for vi (delete key),
and only for vi, very confusing... I guess my International X 3.2
HOWTO needs some updating soon...

	Arrigo