newsfeeds help!

Hi,

I've set up a test feed to another provider...

I configured my newsfeeds file like this:

testfeed:!*,comp.*:Tf,Wnm:feed.domain.com

(of course "feed.domain.com" is replaced with the FQDN of the site)

Anyway, when I look at the .outgoing directory, it lists all these
groups which are not configured in the feed.

Does that mean that innxmit is offering all those groups/articles even
though I've told it to only send the comp.* groups?

If so, how do I make sure that only the groups I want get sent?

I'm testing the feed by running the send-nntp script with the feed site
host name as the argument:

send-nntp feed.domain.com

thanks for any help!
Ricardo