Re: MS WORD format (and customizable telnet client)

>Of course, I most always run Linux and rarely Windows, but in Windows
>I run PPP (Trumpet Winsock), Netscape, etc. Trumpet telnet sucks;
>uwterm is a pretty good telnet, but I'm always looking for a better one.
>Kermit supports all kinds of network adaptors, why not winsock?

The best Winsocok telnet program I have found is SimpTerm.  It's very
simple but does everything I want but zmodem uploads (is does do z modem
downloads over modem).  It has 16 and 32 bit versions and is free.

It also rarely dies in the way EWAN, TrumpTel and many other windows telnet
programs do.

Adam