Re: xbase install fails - where is xlib6?

I think this is because the Packages file is not updated on your FTP
mirror. This would be fixed, but the Internic and UUNET gave our master
system's IP number to someone else two days ago, and thus the mirror
can't get to the master system. The operators of the master system have
renumbered their entire network to deal with this (not a small task for
an Internet provider) and are waiting for the routers in the rest of
the Internet to catch up with the change. Meanwhile we are all sitting
on our hands unable to touch the master copy of the release and we're
cursing at UUNET and Internic.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--