Re: Given up on word viewer..

> Thanks all for suggestions on trying to get the MS Word Viewer to run
> under wine.  I've finally given up!  :(
> WINE segfaults under wordview.exe now. (At least it starts to execute it..
> before I got the share errors)...

Wine is still very-alpha.  In addition, if you installed the wine package
in project/experimental, it is an old version.  I've built a newer version
but was having troubles with the new source packaging format.  Since it
seems several people would like to evaluate it, I'll try to build a new
package soon.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

  Want to get it together?  We can help!  http://www.verisim.com/coordinator/

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.