Re: MicroSuck makes me fume!

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Daniel Stringfield wrote:

> run it under WINE.  Well. It sorta runs under wine.  It requires that
> SHARE.EXE be loaded.  Uhg!  How do I get it to think I am running it?

I'm not sure how WINE works, but in regular windows there is an
alternative:  vshare.386.

Leland

__ Y_ a_ m_ b_ o_ | The leanest, meanest, fightinest sweet tater on Earth!
   oo o  oo o  o  |
    o       o   o | llucius@millcomm.com
 o oo    o     o  |
-- -- -- -- -- -- | http://www.millcomm.com/~llucius       (maybe one day)