Re: MS WORD format (and customizable telnet client) (fwd)

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Jerzy Kakol wrote:

> Server. The incredibly ancient VT-100 standard should pass to
> history long time ago. I would like to use a terminal emulator exactly
> like between two Linuxes - with comfort of bash, arrow keys, color ls and so
> on. So, does anybody know a DOS or Windows telnet client with configurable
> terminal definition in termcap or terminfo format?

Try MS-KERMIT 3.14, you won't believe you're connecting from a DOS machine..

http://www.columbia.edu/kermit (if memory serves me well)

All The Best,
 Marco

"There are people who don't like capitalism, and there are people who
don't like PCs, but there's no one who likes the PC who doesn't like
Microsoft."

  - Bill Gates, interviewed by the L.A. Times, 22 nov. 96 -