Where is pgp?

In an old package list, I have copied in August, the debian
pgp packages (US and international) were in non-free.

Nowadays, there does not seem to be any pgp package available.
I have scanned the ls-lRs at Debian and some mirrors, but
NO pgp.

I desperately need pgp since I have created some new
debian packages (xvmount and xcolorsel) but I cannot
submit them without pgping them (until now I never saw
a real reason for pgp signing or encrypting anything.).

Where can I find the debian pgp packages now?

Hoping for help -- Volker