Bug in UUCP package ?

Dear Debian Users,

Recently I installed de Taylor UUCP package and configured it for a friend
of mine. It turns out that this package expects 'rmail' to be in the /bin
directory, while the installed Sendmail installed its rmail in /usr/bin. A
simple symbolic link fixed things, but this doesn't seem the way to go.

I expect a similar problem for 'rnews' - but this is untested. Bug ?
Feature? Oversight ?
--
Ronald van Loon (ronald@and.nl)