diald

Does anyone know how to get diald to work? I'm almost there; I can get it to
do it's thing, dial, connect to my ISP, start sending data, but after about
30 seconds, diald kills pppd, and reports that it has timed out waiting for
ppp to connect. :/ Since I was in the middle of receiving an html document
from the web, I'd say it's safe to assume that pppd was already connected.
Anyone got any ideas how I can cure this VERY annoying problem?

Thanks,
Tim

  I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be APPROXIMATED!

  tjobrien@traveller.com      <-- (Primary email)