Sendmail configuration question

I have been playing about with my new Debian distribution for a
week or so now. Great stuff. I have managed to configure most of
my file, print, mail and fax server apart from a small send mail
issue (and of course that mgetty console message:
'/usr/lib/mgetty+sendfax/new-fax: No such file or directory'
which I assume to be a minor bug for the time bieng).

My problem is that I am unable to get any mail queued for UUCP
delivery. Internal SMPT mail works fine, incoming UUCP no probs.
I am no way near of a mail expert and I have spend some time
fiddling with the configuration script and adding some UUCP
lines. This resulted in the following .mc file. I would be happy
if anyone would shoot at it...

        #
        # This file is used to configure sendmail for use with
Debian systems.
        #

        divert(0)
        VERSIONID(`@(#)sendmail.mc	8.7 (Linux) 3/5/96')
        OSTYPE(debian)dnl
        FEATURE(nocanonify)dnl
        FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
        FEATURE(use_cw_file)dnl
        FEATURE(use_ct_file)dnl
        FEATURE(nodns)dnl
        define(`confTO_QUEUEWARN', `1d')dnl
        MAILER(local)dnl
        MAILER(smtp)dnl
        Cwavondel.xs4all.nl
        MASQUERADE_AS(avondel.xs4all.nl)dnl

        ## Custom configurations below (will be preserved)

        MAILER(uucp)dnl
        define(`SMART_HOST', uucp:avondel)

- --
My setup is really simple:

my ISP is called:      xs4all.nl
my UUCP node:          avondel

I really hope someone can point my in the right direction. Thanks
all for the attention,

Erik van der Meulen
eme@ncm.nl

Erik van der Meulen