Re: How can I submit packages to be included in the distribution?

On Sat, 3 Aug 1996, Craig Sanders wrote:

> hylafax would be great!

Started work on it last night - just a bit confused with libgr/libgr-dev
versus libtiff3/libtiff3-dev/zlib1 needed for building it.

Have a look at ftp.navya.com in /pub/vikas

> > - gated				(for internal use - Gated have strict
> > 				redistribution policies!)
>
> if you do create a package for this, could you distribute your debian.*
> files? maybe in a package which contained just the debian.rules etc,
> and either a pointer to where to get the source from, or a script to
> fetch the source...it would be great if it were possible to make the
> build/install process as simple as:

Sounds fine..........just have to find out in which linux distrib/source
/usr/include/netinet/ip_var.h lives as gated needs it.

Dermot