Re: unreliable service of I-Connect

>I want to let you know how bad the service of the Debian/Linux Distributor
>is. I include a copy of our correspondence with I-Connect.

>>>Sorry for the delay.  It all started with bad Linux kernel and then a huge
>>>backlog.  We will process your order today or tomorrow.

I, too, had some frustrating interaction with I-Connect, but Simon explained
the situation with the bad kernel or whatever, and when he finally told me
that it was being shipped I received it in a timely fashion. Perhaps that
you are in Jerusalem and he is in Oregon is a factor.

---
Disgusted by politicians and their government? http://www.HarryBrowne96.org/