Re: install disks

> Where on a CD does the install program on the install disks look for the
> base1_1.tgz file? I'm going to be cutting a CD with 'buzz' and I want to make
> sure I cut it in a useful form :)

It looks for both /base1_1.tgz, and /*/base1.tgz. So your cd will need
to mount in such a way that this is found.   Assuming you mount as /cd,
this would mean in the top level of the cd's file system.  (unless, of
course, it creates yet another directory, such as /base in which to put
it).

Anyway, the bottom line is the top two levels of the entire file system.