Date: Sat, 8 Jun 96 01:57 EST
From: MAILER-DAEMON@electric.rain.aic.net.au
To: kaneda@electric.rain.aic.net.au
Subject: mail failed, returning to sender

|------------------------- Message log follows: -------------------------|
 no valid recipients were found for this message
|------------------------- Message text follows: ------------------------|
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 96 01:57 EST
From: kaneda (Mikiel Mifsud)

This message is telling me iam sending the message to myself, which iam not.

I am using smail and pine and havnt had problems (i hope) until recently.

The only thing that could be the problem (?) is that i have a softlink
from my mailbox in /var/spool to my home directory (because my / is full)

ANY help MUCH appreciated

PS i tried purging and reinstalling pine/smail/mailx to no avail:(

--       __o        /\	                Michael Mifsud
   --   `\ <     /\/  \_    On parole from Uni Of Wollongong Penitentiary
-- ___( )/( )___/                      jmm28@uow.edu.au