Bug with su and /usr/bin/zsh. Any idea?

Hello,

With the zsh package version 2.6-beta13-2, there is something really
strange happening when root uses zsh: if I do a

	% su

I get a new shell that is *not* a root one, where when I do

	% su -

I effectively get a root shell. This is especially strange as the su
command works perfectly with bash, csh and ksh. I removed all /etc/z*
login/env files without affecting the bug.

Any idea about what's happening? Maybe should I file a bug report too...

Yves.