Re: xdm config after install

Hallo Maarten!

}I didn't say 'yes' when xbase asked me if I wanted to start xdm at
}boot-time, but now I'd like to see how it works here. How do I set this up?
}I tried just to type 'xdm' at the root-prompt, but it didn't do a thing.

I would suggest doing a "dpkg --configure xbase".

Regards,

	Joey

PS: Such questions should go into debian-user.

 /  Mensch soll es nicht glauben:                                /
/    eMail ist zum Kommunizieren geeignet.  -- Lutz Donnerhacke /