Re: odd directory

On Sun, 31 Mar 1996, Susan G. Kleinmann wrote:

> I made an installation of the latest version of Debian Linux on a clean
> disk.  Now I see a directory that I don't recognize:  /usr/man/fr_FR.88591.
> Bug or feature?

My guess, a bug.  I looked in /var/lib/dpkg/info and found that netbase
is the lucky culprit.  It also seems that it created
/usr/lib/fr_FR.88591.  Peter, is this suppose to happen?

Kenny Wickstrom           | gnu - a new generation in s/w devel/support
kenny@kennet.com          | Linux - a much improved Un*x clone
(847)740-4008             | Debian - a Linux distribution setting the
#include <std-disclaimer> |    standard for future distributions