Re: Initial boot disk

Look in the stable/disks/alt directory - there is a newer boot disk
in disks/alt than in disks. Or look in the unstable/disks-i386 which
has a 1.3.73 kernel, if you can afford to run an experimental system.

The unstable/devel/boot-floppies* package has all of the scripts
that make the installation floppies, but I doubt you'll need to
do that.

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184,592,498 domestic, $49 million overseas and counting.