2 problems

We just purchased a HP 4gig/4mm DAT drive. I can't seem to write to it
without an error... however, I'm using a 2940, and have gone right up
to 1.3.72 to see if this was the problem. All it says is something like
'error writing to /dev/st0 - hardware sense error'. Is this the drive
or the driver?

Also, when I boot, I see the 3c509 identified on bootup, and then further
down I see 'el3 - interrupt for unknown device irqX' where X is the irq
of the card. Now, under heavy load the kernel is reporting missing
interrupts for the card...

Tim

--
		       sailer@sun10.sep.bnl.gov
              "Paranoia is a heightened state of awareness."