Re: HELP!!! - Problems with my root partition

I'd had that one happen before ...

mount /dev/hd[whaever -- I assume a2] -text2 remount,rw

I (think) that will (when, of course, you are logged in as root) remount
your root partition, using the system type ext2, and for read and
write... (hince, the "rw")

--- I don't have a .sig. ---