OS!!_WaR*

Hi,
  Sorry to bother you guys again with another one of my worries but,...
I have operating stm 2 newly installed and running on a partition on my
machine, it took the place of dos. The only thing is that I reformatted the
partition as HPFS and now I cannot mount the fs. I even tried rebuilding the
kernel (making sure that the HPFS option was set -- readonly as it is), still
to no avail.
  Is this problem specific to me or are there other users out there with the
same problem?. More to the point can anyone suggest a solution to the problem?

Thanks again for your trouble

--Jonathan Lawson