Re: Ctrl-Alt-Del problem, an apology

Hrm. Ehhh. \very small font indeed\ hellu \normal font\.

This message is intentionally CC'ed to the mailing list.

> Hi Martin

[Klippa, klapp, kluppit.]
[Text horrendously revealing of character deleted.]

> (not too funny that you wrote that back to the list --- they will eat me
> alive for proposing such a security risk ;-) it's really only meant for
> machines with ONE user)

Ops. Sorry. I didn't notice it was directed directly at me. Thought it came
from list. Sorry for any inflicted inconvenience.

By the way, I see the smiley.

[Klippa, klapp, kluppit.]

> Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd

No smiley here, but I'm happy anyway,