Re: Ctrl-Alt-Del problem

> I don't have a true Debian system, I'm waiting for an ELF release to
> come out. Yet I've upgraded many binaries, taken from Debian, and
> recompiled a lot of them myself as well.

I guess you can understand that it would be very difficult for us to
compare what's happening on your system to what's happening on our true-blue
Debian systems.

Anyway, this particular Init problem isn't bothering me on my 1.1 system
with 1.3 kernel - it may really be solved.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> A campaigner for Clinton and against Censorship.
Toy Story: $183M and counting. At $184M it will beat the #1 movie of 1995.